cpm

Tuesday 2 January 2018

2018 is my year! It could be yours too!

2018 is my year! It could be yours too!

 in happynewyear •  23 hours ago

Happy NEW year Everyone!

I usually don't enjoy new years that often but 2017 was probably the best year of my life so I can't wait for this year! It wasn't the best year because it was easy, but because I worked extremely hard on changing my entire life for the better and it really paid off.
I realized early on in 2017 that I was sick and tired of doing the same daily grind over and over again. Always hanging out with the same people, doing the same things, going to the same places, and netflix and chilling all the time, I needed something more. I needed to feel like my life was important, like there was more to life than just existing. I decided I needed to change.
I spent this entire last year working on bettering myself in as many areas as possible. I started the year off as an unhealthy, overweight, smoker who was unhappy with life and finished it off as a healthy, fit, non-smoking dream chaser who tries to inspire others to chase their dreams too. It has really been an amazing transformation for me. I have never been as happy as I am now!
None of this was easy by any means, truth be told it was probably one the most mentally and physically challenging years I've ever had, but it was well worth all the trials and tribulations. I learned what it takes to follow my dreams and how to be truly happy and that has made my life so amazing this past year.
To grow often means changing your belief systems, which is rather difficult most times. But changing yourself is the only way to get the things you don't already have. Many of you do the same thing over and over again and then wonder why nothing in your life ever changes? That is literally the definition of insanity! If you are unhappy, a pill can not fix that, sure it can make you feel better temporarily but the only way to change is to force yourself into new situations and change how you think about things.
If you want something you have never had, then you must be willing to do things that you have never done before.
I have been doing rather well in crypto land but its time to really step up my game. With the ALT's really taking off (including steem and sbd which is aweome for steemit), I think that this will be a very prosperous year for most everyone in this space who understands it.
Since I didn't want to miss out on this awesome opportunity I have been learning as much as humanly possible about charts and free markets. I really plan on taking advantage of the roller coaster of gains this year with the early adoption crowd moving in.
Up until a few months ago I was just buying and holding the coins I thought were solid companies. I didn't know much about day trading but I saw the value in quite a few companies so I treated it like investments. All of that worked great by all means, I just want to step it up and make some really bigmoney this year! I know 2018 is going to be my year! Now that I have the tools and the knowledge about the crypto space it's time to really put it all to work.
I have never made a new years resolution before, I use to feel like it was a set up for failure, but since I have changed my life around I no longer feel that way. New life, new year, new goals. I feel like it is a great opportunity to set a BIG goal to push me in the right direction on the kick off of the new year.
So my new years resolution is to be living completely off the profits of cryptos by June of 2018! I know this may sound easy enough for some of you but we are also planning on world traveling for the next few years so I really have to do well in this space. Don't make a stupid goal that you don't plan on finishing this year. Goals and dreams need to be big if you want to go far in life! Do yourself a favor and make this year better than the last.

DON'T miss out!

This is honestly a once in a life time oppertunity to educate yourself about crypto trading before the space blows up with the early adopters. I do believe 2018 is "the year of cryptos. Lot's of coins will go "to the moon" in 2018 so don't miss out! But be careful because I believe many will also fail this year, so do your homework and save yourself the headaches!
I know if you are on steemit then you obviously somewhat understand block chain. So take some time and watch some videos so you can improve your life forever! This is going to my year, is it going to be yours too?
IT COULD BE!
"Peace, love and all that hippie shit"

No comments:

Post a Comment