cpm

Wednesday 3 January 2018

A brilliant sunrise


A brilliant sunrise

 in goldenhourphotography •  18 hours ago
If you haven't figured it out by now, I am kind of a sunrise and sunset nut. I watch the sunrise and sunset nearly everyday and photograph them if they are worth seeing again. I have seen a lot of sunrises so believe me when I tell you it is rare to see one as brilliant as this! It was truly mind blowing.
The way the colors move across the sky is almost like a dance, it was so amazing to watch. At some points the clouds looked like they were blazing with fire. When the bright yellow sun was just about to peak over the mountains the colors were so bold!
I fell in love with sunrises and sunsets when I was in the military serving in Iraq. It was the only time I could escape life for a few moments and just enjoy the beauty in such an ugly situation. I learned to appreciate the little things in life because of that. The sunrise is just a blank canvas every morning for the universe to paint once a day, luckily for us, we get to enjoy as long as we wake up early enough!
I took these pictures with two different lenses, that is why I have so many different zoom angles.
I never edit any photos.
Remember, it is hard to have a bad day when you start off your day with beautiful sunrise.
"Peace, love and all that hippie shit"

No comments:

Post a Comment