cpm

Saturday 6 January 2018

STORY OF A BAD DAY

STORY OF A BAD DAY

 in story •  3 hours ago
January 6,2018 the beginning of the day was good by the grace of Almighty Allah and I went out in the morning but when I return home the bad moments are begin. Electricity gone and now its evening when I writing this article via my smart phone.
landscape-1798695_1280.jpg
Image Credit: Pixabay
.
.
.
My almost all work on PC off, some tasks are completed by my cell phone but a smart phone can't be a alternate of PC for sure but I'm glad most of the work I'm completing trough it. We have alternate of electrical oven and that's why we are not living empty belly, cooking was done by gas oven fortunately, water stored and now question was my mind what to do if my phone's charge will be over, battery remain only 20% which is not enough for completing some tasks online and attend emergency calls. What to do???......
despaired-2261021_1280.jpg
Image Source: Pixabay
.
.
.
Suddenly a idea appear in my mind and I got ready to go out after my afternoon prayer and reached my friend's office to charge my phone. I put my phone there for charge and chit chat with friends and observed her work. It was half an hour and after that I need to came back home as I never stay outside in the evening or night, I says my evening prayer and switched on my phone it has only 45% charge now! I think this is good enough to finish some work but still without electricity feeling really bad.
sad-2042536_1280.jpg
Image Source: Pixabay
.
.
.
Our electricity not always perform this way there would be a problem I guess that's why its occurs in this area, we have often informed when the electricity will turn off as tomorrow the electricity of whole city will turn off for some repair. So the story of bad day is not end here it will continue till tomorrow, I wish not more than that. At least glad that I can use #steemit from my phone or else It would be a worse day!
This was the story of my bad day! Hope no one suffer this way!
Thanks for reading guys!
Good evening to you all from #Bangladesh!
.
.
.
.
Post written by : ©@SHOHANA1
All Images From Pixabay
..
.
.
FB_IMG_1514899258015.jpg
Cover Image Design By: @iwrite

No comments:

Post a Comment