cpm

Sunday 7 January 2018

My father in hospital discussing the strange taste of coffee and croswan



My father in hospital discussing the strange taste of coffee and  Croissant - @redrose father

 in funny •  14 minutes ago
hi steemians,
My father is being admitted to hospital, his age is more than 95 years old.
he is fighting my mother for the strange taste of the coffee she served him with the crosswan , by the way she is serving the same coffee for him since 49 years , and he is strangely describing the croswan ...
TRY TO UNDERSTAND AND SEE HIS REACTION ABOUT THE CROSWAN.....
ha h ah ah ah
FATHER I LOVE YOU
GOD PLEASE BLESS HIM

( updating this post - he died after the surgery on next day )



Published on Jan 7, 2018


Video from Red-Rose .. my father is in the hospital and fighting my mother for the coffee she gave him as the taste is changed but it is the same recipe she did since 49 years. And he is angry as the taste of cookies croswan is not good...

No comments:

Post a Comment