cpm

Wednesday 3 January 2018

OVERCOMING MUSCLE LOSS: DENIAL

OVERCOMING MUSCLE LOSS: DENIAL

 in steemitachievers •  1 minute ago

January 4, 2018 or today is my new consultation for my neurologist. My real doctor is an orthopedic, but when I went back yesterday for a checkup, I complaint because it's been one year that I worked my right leg hamstring. There is no improvement. In fact, my muscle loss is worse after I workout too much. Last year, I bought weights and protein. But I only see improvement of my left leg. My ass was very flat before, but now is round because of my workout routine, but sadly my right butt is losing a small tissue. If I sit down the hard chair, my posture is imbalanced.This is what makes my life so miserable because it affects my physical look which is my leg. I never wished to be like this but what can I do? It comes suddenly.
So, an orthopedic suspected I have a problem in my nerves. The results of my X-ray are normal which means I have a strong and normal bones. He just saw a small curve in my back but he said it is normal for busty women that no need for medication, weekly physical therapy, brace, medicine, and surgery. I have a little scoliosis because I sometimes don't wanna be looked like a busty girl so I hide my chests through a lose t-shirt and bowed my head when I walk. But I can change myself especially this time that it's the beginning of the year. Gaining a straight posture is my New Years resolution. A small scoliosis affects my daily tasks because of back pain. Last night when I talked to my doctor, he prescribed Celexocib 200 mg against the pain. I should take it twice a week after every 30 minutes. However, it's not my biggest problem.
Tomorrow, I'll be scheduled to come to the neurologist as the orthopedic reffered me. My orthopedic will read the lab results. You know, I am tensed this time and wish that the result is alright and the answer of my perplexion will be made.
I always remember what my sister told me. She said that no matter how tough it is to accept the hard and inexpected things in our lives, God has planned for it. We shouldn't be worried of these problems if we are with God. We shouldn't matter what will happen next and be fulfilled with him because if we already accept Him all, everything will be right. We shouldn't crave for earthly doings in the world but crave our strong telationship to our God. This muscle loss, it's only a temporary struggle because God's kingdom is reserved for us to be bliss eternally.
What is the burden you have now?

No comments:

Post a Comment