cpm

Sunday 7 January 2018

Best Places to Visit in Italy #4 - Verona, Classy and neat

Best Places to Visit in Italy #4 - Verona, Classy and neat

 in cityphotography •  2 days ago
If you have been following my posts, I have started to share with you the amazing experience we had in Italy.

Verona

During our road trip through Italy (Between Venice and Milan) we had a short stop at the little cute town of Verona to visit Juliet's balcony (from the famous Romeo and Juliet). It turned out that Verona is a very nice and clean city with high end shops and a lot of dining areas that you would definitely enjoy. Other than walking and shopping around the main piazza, you could enjoy the beautiful scenery around the town.
Here I'm sharing some of the pictures I took there
IMG_0311.jpg
IMG_0116.jpg
IMG_0077.jpg
IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

Stay tuned for my next Italy post. and don't forget to upvote.

Please read my previous Italy posts:

Best Places to Visit in Italy #1

Best Places to Visit in Italy #2 - The Island of Burano

Best Places to Visit in Italy #3 - The Magical Venice


You may also follow my posts on Instagram
or follow me on Twitter

!steemitworldmap 45.441569 lat 10.997930 Verona, Italy d3scr!

No comments:

Post a Comment