cpm

Wednesday 3 January 2018

|| Introspection - A Lifeline to Happiness ๐Ÿ˜‡ ||

|| Introspection - A Lifeline to Happiness ๐Ÿ˜‡ ||

 in steepshotchallenge •  8 hours ago

|| I am a Victim of Introspection. ||
I Got this photo of mine which I think is the best version of myself.
It suggests the inner me to Introspect on any situation and fight back the consequences I have to face.
I cherish my Existence whenever I Introspect about my life.
“Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
― C.G. Jung
Location : Burger King, Marine Drives, Mumbai
Device : Asus Zenfone 2
"I am eager to read your Opinions about this post."๐Ÿ˜‰
Love, Regards & Respect for you !!
|| Stay Connected ||

!steemitworldmap 19.075984 lat 72.877656 long description d3scr
Let me know in the comments, How has Introspection helped you?

Feel free to reach for any kind of Help you are ever in need of.๐Ÿ˜‡


144.png

No comments:

Post a Comment