cpm

Saturday 6 January 2018

Everything For A Reason

Everything For A Reason

 in gratefulvibes •  9 hours ago
Everything in this earth was create by Almighty for some purposes or reason. Just some we understand and some we don't. That's the fact. If today I wake up from sleep this is the wish of our Almighty Allah who send me in this earth for a reason for sure and when my tasks for this earth will be over I'll die and this is the truth. We all created for particular reason, believe it or not but this is the truth.
turkey-216461_1280.jpg
Image source: Pixabay
.
.
Dawn come, morning come the day begins the day ends, night come these things are natural but there is a director whom we know as God, I call this God, Allah. My only God Allah! Day for works and night for having rest or sleep, we human need sleep! We also need food and whatever we need or get its not our decision, this is the decition of Almighty Allah. We call it luck and luck decide by Allah!
istanbul-2867808_1280.jpg
Image Source: Pixabay
.
.
.
So I would like to or love to show my #gratitudes towards the lord who creates us for a reason. We need to says prayer daily to show our true gratitude from inside. The main reason behind our being in this earn is praying, Allah like that we pray, ask for things from he, remember and thank him always in every situation. When nobody cares, our own people left only Allah cares and never leaves us. So its our duty or responsibility that we says prayers regularly to stay connected with our creator and director too. And Allah is one, one and enough for us, when we believe!
cami-2387542_1280.jpg
Image Source: Pixabay
.
.
.
Always I love to consider myself as the servant Almighty Allah and my only wish to make Allah satisfied by my activities, try my best to follow the Holy Book Al-Quran for the correct direction though I hardly can follow it completely but I try my best to follow and obey Allah as Allah ordered us in holy bool Al-Quran.
My day has begun and would like to start the day with my heart core gratitude to my Almighty Allah. Have a blessed day to you all, my #steemean friends!
Will be back with some new original works soon, InshaAllah (if Allah want)
Thanks for reading!
.
.
.
.
Post Written By : ©@Shohana1
.
.
.
.FB_IMG_1514899258015.jpg
Cover Photo Design By : @iwrite

No comments:

Post a Comment