cpm

Saturday 16 December 2017

A sunrise worth watching

A sunrise worth watching


 in gratefulvibes •  31 minutes ago
There is nothing quite like a beautiful sunrise to start the day! I never get tired of seeing good ones like this. It serves as a gentle reminder that we are but a small part of this incredible existence of energy that we truly have no understanding of.
There is something extremely soothing about sunrises and sunsets to me. I don't know exactly what it is, but I can remember being in Iraq (oif) and always taking the time to appreciate them whenever I could. It was as if for that short period of time everything in the world was alright. There was no more war or death, only a beauty for a brief moment before reality would set back in.
Truth is sunrises and sunsets are amazing everywhere in the world. Everyone can enjoy them for free and up to twice a day if your lucky! Unfortunately I feel less and less people appreciate them nowadays because they are "to busy with life." But what does that even mean? If you can't take 5 mins to appreciate this amazing view then you are not enjoying life at all. Do yourself a favor and take a few minutes everyday to enjoy the epic beauty of this world. Be grateful that you are alive and that the sun is shining , because there is no greater gift than to be alive and see this beautiful world come to life!
I hope you enjoyed these pictures, I took this morning from the top of a hill in the valley area in Arizona. I had to drive about 10 mins to get to this spot so I missed some of the reds that were way more bold initially when the sun started rising. I will try to be better prepared so that doesn't happen again, especially on mornings like this, but I am sure some of you know how it is to get caught up making trades on bittrex. lol.
Anyhow, I plan to post pictures of every good sunrise and sunset that I capture on camera so other people can start appreciate the universes' beauty more often as well. I truly believe that life is all about the things you can not hold in your hand, like a good sunrise, laughter, love, giving and sharing. So let me share these gorgeous photos with you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment