cpm

Friday 15 December 2017

Friday sky blue color challenge

Friday sky blue color challenge

 in colorchallenge •  2 hours ago
This is the first photography challenge I have entered. I am pretty excited that steemit has been the outlet for my photography artwork so far, but if i want to be better i need to challenge myself more often. So I am at that point now where I need to start training myself to be constantly looking for the good shots all day. I think this will be extremely important for documenting all of our travels properly. I hope with these daily challenges other photographers notice my work and help me to teach me new tricks and share photos with cuz sharing is caring right :)
This is a picture i took today of the arizona mountains nestled softly in the blue sky. Its clear blue skys in every direction as far as the eye can see!
I had to hike uphill about a mile for this pic but it was well worth the view. Hope u enjoy it too.
Peace, love and all that hippie shit

No comments:

Post a Comment