cpm

Tuesday 12 December 2017

The best poet on steemit: example of steemit poems : Poem / 1400!!!


Poem / 1400!!!


 in poetry •  5 hours ago

1400 Thank you

Each day I begin again
Picking up my well worn pen
Expanding my mind and thinking of all my emotions
To find a topic for the monetary notion
I express what I feel inside
To Steemit I give all with nothing to hide
I use real experiences in my works to enhance the fragrence of my pain
I search for new ways to express what's on my brain
I'm glad I have an audience now
I used to write without being acknowledged
I'm glad I have constructive feedback
Not only for my ego but for the improvement of what I do
I'm greatful to all of you
Note: If there are any spelling errors or things you disagree with, I would appreciate it if you let me know :)
By Ethan
2017/12/12

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed! If you did and want to hear more you can follow me here (^~^) <(^~^<)

No comments:

Post a Comment