cpm

Thursday 14 December 2017

TEETH & DENTISTS! HELP!

TEETH & DENTISTS! HELP!

 in life •  21 hours ago

TEETH & DENTISTS! 

Gosh.... I dont even know where to start!! I HATE MY TEETH!!! 

I seem to have problems every time, and this time its even worse as holiday is coming up! I have just recovered from a virus and cold and now my teeth are hurting. 

I had a mini surgery done in latvia, and now that tooth is inflated and I have to have a procedure done here called root canal - it costs from 500 pounds up to 1000 pounds. Its insane amounts of money, and who even has that money coming up to christmas? Or even when its not Christmas.. this totally sucks!!

I really am feeling sad and thinking of flying back home and getting my tooth fixed. Dentists are such a delicate job and you have to really trust them... and I dont. Anyone knows good dentists in London? What shall I do? 


No comments:

Post a Comment