cpm

Sunday 17 December 2017

Photography part 12 the beauty of the Moscow

Photography part 12 the beauty of the Moscow

 in photography •  1 minute ago
image

Hello steemit friends all over the world

I hope friends in good health

Thanks for the upvotes
I am very happy to share every moment of photography to my steemit all friends. On this occasion I will share the beauty of the beach Moscow Russia
See you

INDONESIA

Hello teman steemit seluruh dunia

Aku harap teman dalam kesehatan baik

Terima kasih atas upvote
saya sangat senang bisa berbagi setiap momen fotografi ke teman steemit semua. Pada kesempatan ini saya akan berbagi keindahan Pantai di moscow Russia!
image
Sampai berjumpa
This is a photo of Beach Moscow location in Russia

Using Oppo F5 camera photo of this beach is taken, the location of the beach moscow

Okey this friend is my sixth photography work

regards @ulyanaa

Please coment and upvote

Thank you very much

No comments:

Post a Comment