cpm

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Steemit could battle Venezuela Hyper Inflation and Offers new Possibilities to its People, if they learn to Steem


Steemit could battle Venezuela Hyper Inflation and Offers new Possibilities to its People, if they learn to Steem


 in steemit •  2 days ago


Steemit.com is taking me about 40% of my time. My Job Search Clients another 60%. So now, I not longer have time to burn at LinkedIn, but very few hours. However, all my Steemit Posts are blasted through the LinkedIn Network.

What that hell is going on, then??? Why am I away from LinkedIn?? Well it happens that I just tested that I can make on Steemit.com more income in a week than a Venezuelan Manager make in a Months. And a find that very L.O.L
In Fact, Steemit.com is turning as a way to get capital for financing international excursions. I know you wont believe it, but you also may know I dont talk bullshit.
  • Think about what I am saying here: Possibility of making more income on Steemit than a Venezuelan Manager in his company, in just a week, without need a title and a mountain of experience: You only need to have a Subject Matter that you love and have passion for it, and that you calculate there is a market for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment