cpm

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Steemit Blogging: Sound pretty easy, but in Fact it is very difficult to pump out good quality Posts

Steemit Blogging: Sound pretty easy, but in Fact it is very difficult to pump out good quality Posts

 in steemit •  23 hours ago

I have been around Steeemit Free Publishing Reversed Paying Platform for at least 6 months, but It has not been until 3 weeks ago that I started serious work here.
The First week of these 3, I decided to behave as Robin Hood, giving Upvotes to promissory posts until I depleted my Voting Power. I ended up collecting several 0.001´s. Hence, the second week I quit that strategy and center around writing posts, at least 1 per day, with a 50%-50% Rewards Split on my Self Upvote for each post published. I did improve a lot.
Even though, right now you have a rewards split at Comments Level, I have completely stop voting on myself on comments. At his Level, my Upvoting goes to other people commenting, not me.
Hope this reflection help other newcomers to start their steeming operation right from the beggining, and not waste valuable time

Do you have any Input / Guidance / Feedback / Advice to share?

Sort Order:  trending
  ·  21 hours ago
voted 0.023 + resteemed to 420 followers. thank you
·
I follow people on the quality of what they publish. I don´t practice reshare Following.
Resteemed by @resteembot! Good Luck!
Curious?
Get more from @resteembot with the #resteembotsentme initiative
Check out the great posts I already resteemed.
This post was resteemed by @steemvote and received a 32.43% Upvote
Thank you so much for this informative post @justinomora ! This will help newbies like me.
Resteemed!
·
Following you.
Sharing is caring! Its better to give than recieve (your own upvote) on steemit!
Join us at the non self voters club over with @trump3t.. :)
Resteemed and upvote by @drakbirkenau

May Peace, Love, Awaken and Awareness be your guide.

Resteem your post at Steem/SBD 0.03

Resteem by @jossylink

Fellow @jossylink and send steem/sbd 0.03 with your post url as memo

No comments:

Post a Comment