cpm

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Burning Tree

Burning Tree

I am a huge fan of watching the sunrises and sunsets everyday. I feel there is something truly special about watching the world come to life and then peacefully drifting away after a long day. It is somehow extremely calming yet powerful to me. I see them as pieces of beautiful artwork made by the universe twice every day for us to enjoy and let me tell you, it is absolutely worth taking the time to stop and appreciate! It really is the little things in life that make this world so amazing.
Unfortunately I was been really busy and hadn't had the chance to eat anything all day, the sunset didn't look like it was going to be all that great tonight so I decided to go inside early and start making dinner. Well, I was wrong about the sunset as you can see. Luckily enough my mother knows how much I appreciate a great sunset so she snapped a picture of this one with her phone and sent it to me to enjoy since I missed out. It turned out pretty epic, the sunset made the tree look as if it were burning!
Thanks mom :)
"Peace, love and all that hippie shit

No comments:

Post a Comment