cpm

Tuesday 12 December 2017

Have we been wrong about our solar system? (video)

Have we been wrong about our solar system? (video)

Throughout history humans have learned time and time again that we don't really understand the world in which we live.
We have been wrong about so many big things, it makes me wonder how many other things we still got all wrong.
We use to believe the sun revolved around the earth.
Then we believed the earth was flat and we could fall off.
Now we are told that the pyramids are just a giant tomb,
and that our solar system sits in the universe like a bobber without moving.
So many things don't add up when you think about it, but no one seems to question it.

Anyhow, while looking for something totally different I stumbled upon these videos :)
which better explain how I see our solar system working.

This model make sense in relativity to how things move, it would explain why our sun burns so hot and why we keep seeing the same anomalies over and over again ie. haileys comet.
I know this is hard to wrap your mind around but it actually makes a whole lot more sense to me.
However, I am not a scientist or even that smart (to be honest lol) so maybe I'm completely wrong.
Either way, at least I got you thinking ;)

Hope you enjoyed the video and maybe learned to open your mind a bit. :)
peace, love and all that hippie shit
these videos were taken from youtube.
thank you dj sadhu for the video.
for more interesting videos check out his youtube pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment